12 oz. Green Beans, washed and trimmed
1 ½ cups Panko bread crumbs
¼ Cup SPQR Seasonings Everything Bagel Seasoning
¼ cup Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Line two baking sheets with foil
- In a bowl, mix together the panko bread crumbs and SPQR Seasonings Everything Bagel Seasoning
- In a second bowl, whisk together the egg and Dijon mustard.
- Dip the green beans in the mustard and egg mixture until completely coated
- Let any excess liquid drip off, then transfer the green beans to the panko and everything bagel seasoning mixture. Toss until the green beans are fully coated.
- Place the green beans onto the baking sheet
- Bake at 425 for 15-20 minutes or until the green beans are slightly golden brown.
- Let cool, and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.