Everything Bagel Pigs in a Blanket
- 12 oz package of little smokies or mini sausages This should equate to approximately 35 sausages
- 1 sheet of puff pastry just simply unroll. If you use a brand that is frozen do make sure to thaw it and roll out if needed, according to package directions, first.
- 1 large egg – This will be used as an egg wash to get an extra crisp and golden crust on the puff pastry.
- SPQR Seasonings Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Cut your puff pastry into strips. It’s easy to put the puff pastry on a cutting board and then use one of the smokies as a ruler of sorts to know how wide to make the strips.
- completely cover the little smokies with puff pastry but if you’re doubling the recipe and want to stretch the pastry you could use half as much per sausage.
- then cut the puff pastry sheet into four rows. You’ll ended up 32 strips of dough.
Next, simply roll a puff pastry strip around each sausage and place seam side down on a baking sheet. Then just brush with egg wash, sprinkle on the everything bagel seasoning mix and bake until golden brown and delicious.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published