Skip to content
Pulled BBQ Chicken Sliders
- 3 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 tsp SPQR Seasonings Smoked Spanish Paprika
- 1 (15 oz) pkg Arnold Potato Slider or Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 dill pickle slices (optional)
- 2 cups grated pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 tsp SPQR Seasonings All Natural Plant Based MSG (optional)
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a small rimmed baking sheet or rectangular casserole dish with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the chicken, barbecue sauce, Smoked Paprika, and MSG (if you want to intensify the smoked BBQ flavor) until well coated.
- Place bottom half of rolls in prepared dish, making sure to keep the individual rolls connected.
- Spoon chicken mixture on top, spreading in even layer. Top with the pickles and cheese. Add top half of rolls. Brush top with the butter.
- Bake 12–15 min., until golden brown on top and cheese has melted. Let stand 5 min. Remove from pan using edges of parchment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.