MSG - All Natural Plant Based
- ALL NATURAL PLANT BASED FLAVOR ENHANCER: Monosodium Glutamate most commonly known as MSG has been widely used in Asian cuisine for nearly a century to bring out the best flavors in food. MSG is naturally occurring in a variety of fruits, vegetables and meats. Use this MSG Seasoning to enhance the natural savoriness flavors of food without the need for added salt/sodium.
- WHERE IN NATURE?: Sodium Glutamate is the sodium salt of glutamic acid, one of the most abundant naturally occurring non-essential amino acids. It is found naturally in tomatoes, grapes, cheese, mushrooms and other foods. MSG is used in the food industry as a flavor enhancer with an umami taste that intensifies the meaty savory flavor of food, as naturally occurring glutamate does in foods such as stews and meat soups. MSG is commonly found in, soups, gravy, stews, condiments, rice, noodles etc.
- FOOD GRADE P.E.T. PLASTIC CONTAINER: Our food grade P.E.T. plastic containers are designed to keep high quality ingredients fresh over longer periods of time.
- ONE INGREDIENT: With SPQR Seasonings 100% Pure All Natural Monosodium Glutamate, you can be confident that there are no added fillers, anti caking agents or chemicals added to our MSG.
- VERSATILE: Use to enhance the savory umami flavor of Stews, Soups, Gravies, Ramen, Stir-Fry, Marinades, Noodles, Rice, Meat, Poultry, Fish, Vegetables and more from the comfort of your favorite kitchen.